You work out to take care of your body. What are you doing to take care of your eyes?
Want to enhance your sport performance? We can help you selectively filter the glare depending on your sport!
- Smoke Black/ (grey) Light Transmission 22% -- Enhances Depth perception and reduces eye fatigue in bright light conditions
- Green---Light Transmission 25 % -- Provides a balance of target and backround brightness. Light transmission accomodates for grass reflecting a low amount of light while providing enahanced ball lumination. FIlters some blue light
- Transparent--light transmission 92%--Provides protection from dust, wind and other foreign bodies during sporting activites--Excellent eye protection!
- Brown--Light transmission 20%--High-contrast lens that cuts glare, maximizing visual clarity. WOrks well in varying light conditions and filters blue light
- Yellow -- Light transmission 87% Enhances contrast and depth. Ideal for early morning, sunset and rainy day light. Yellow tints block blue light.
- Red/Rose-- Light transmission 28%--High-contrast lens, recommended for variable weather and light conditions to enhance visual depth. Excellent for cycling and running.
- Polarized -- Polarizing filters reduce glare from reflective surfaces. Enhances visual acuity, reducxes glare and eye fatigue.